Brussels Sprouts & Salmon
2 tablespoons salted butter
¼ cup finely chopped hazelnuts
¼ cup panko breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon finely chopped Italian parsley
salt and pepper
2 six ounce salmon fillets
¼ cup Cranberry Red Jalapeno Marshall’s Haute Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- In a medium bowl combine the hazelnuts, breadcrumbs, parsley, and salt and pepper, stir until evenly mixed.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Pat the salmon dry and place it onto the baking tray, skin side down. Put half (two tablespoons) of Cranberry Red Jalapeño sauce onto each fillet.
- Pour the melted butter over the hazelnut mixture, mix to combine.
- Top each fillet with the mixture, pressing it gently onto the salmon.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
Brussels Sprouts Salad
½ pound Brussels Sprouts
½ lemon, juiced
½ cup olive oil
3 tablespoons Red Chili Lime sauce
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
salt and pepper, to taste
4 cups mixed lettuce
2 mixed color snacking peppers or bell, diced
1 cup spiced nuts (see below)
Shaved Parmesan for garnish
- Clean and thinly slice the Brussels Sprouts.
- In the bottom of a large bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, and hot sauce, season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the Brussels and toss to coat. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Add the lettuce, peppers, nuts, and cheese and toss to combine.
*easy spiced nuts: 2 cups of your fave nuts (I used hazelnuts and cashews), roast at 350 for 15 minutes, let cool and toss with 1 teaspoon of olive oil, and 1 teaspoon sweet paprika, ½ teaspoon volcano sparkle, 1 teaspoon kosher salt.
Easy Roasted Brussels Sprouts
1 ½ pounds Brussels Sprouts, trimmed and halved
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon Charred Chive Dulse sauce
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ cup toasted pine nuts
¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl toss together sprouts, oil, sauce, and salt, until evenly coated.
- Roast the sprouts for 20-30 minutes, until they are tender and brown on the edges.
- Top with nuts and cheese.