Habanero Chicken Salad Lettuce Cups & Garlic Scape White Bean Spread
Habanero Chicken Salad Lettuce Cups
½ cup plain Greek yogurt
½ teaspoon curry powder
2 Tablespoons Habanero Carrot Curry Sauce
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
½ teaspoon Kosher salt
½ cup seedless grapes, Quartered
2 celery stalks, chopped
1 cup cooked chicken, chopped
Salt and Pepper to Taste
1 head of butter lettuce
1 tablespoon chopped herbs (cilantro, parsley, or green onion)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, curry powder, Habanero carrot curry sauce, and lemon juice, until the mixture comes together.
- Add grapes, celery, chicken, and season with salt and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Serve with washed separated lettuce leaves, top with fresh herbs.
Garlic Scape White Bean Spread
3 medium garlic scapes
1 (15.5 ounce) can butter beans, drained
1/3 cup Marshall’s Spicy Tahini
¼ cup fresh lime juice
2 teaspoons Kosher salt
3 tablespoons Olive Oil
1 teaspoon thinly sliced garlic scape blossom
4 circles of pita bread, toasted
- Remove the fibrous ends of the garlic scapes. Cut the scapes into ½ inch pieces.
- In a food processor, pulse the scapes until they break up a bit. Place butter beans, spicy tahini, lime juice, and salt into the food processor. Process on low, drizzling in the olive oil. Process on high until smooth, scraping down the sides, until desired consistency. Taste, and season with salt if necessary.
- Transfer to a bowl, sprinkle with garlic chive blossom. Serve with pita bread.