2 tablespoons olive oil
1 onion, minced
1 pound mushrooms, minced
1/4 cup sparkling wine
2 tablespoons Red Chili Lime Hot Sauce
1 tablespoon truffle oil
salt and pepper
1. Heat olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
2. Add onion and mushrooms, sauté until mushrooms release their liquid, about 10 min.
3. Add the wine, hot sauce and truffle oil.
4. Cook until the duxelles is golden in color.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
1 can (15 ounce) Garbanzo Beans
½ Cup Olive Oil
¼ Cup Habanero Carrot Curry Sauce
½ Lemon, squeezed
1. Rinse and Drain Garbanzo Beans
2. Place into food processor and pulse
3. Turn on low and slowly drizzle in olive oil
4. Add Habanero sauce and lemon
5. Add salt to taste